I really liked the concept, crossing over to actual discuss the player. I played the first 10 mins and really enjoyed it, I've included it in a video I've made about the Ren'Py jam, i hope you don't mind. Hope to see more of the novel and good luck!
My Dear Player, My Dear God
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
How does it feel to be a hero?
You're used to be a hero. You're always the main character. You take the fame and glory. But... is it all about you or about the role you play? Are you a hero or a trained character controller? What would happen if the character you play with relate to you in a somewhat... mystical way?
My Dear Player, My Dear God is a weird story where a young boy fights for defining himself with very few weapons: a sword he doesn't know how to use and his dreams. In his first quest, he will try to shape his spiritual life through adventures and conversations with crazy characters.
Will you help him make the right choices?
Can you help him make the right choices?
- +10k words
- +10 endings in three main story branches
- Crazy characters in a world where reality and fantasy meet
- Cheap existentialism and puns
- Weird god simulator responsibilities
- Sergio de Prado: script, composition, music, effects and additional visuals
- Daniel Cisneros: sprites and backgrounds
- Magna Ostermann & Antonio Villar: proofreading
Click download now to get access to the following files: